Carriages - Instagram Competition T&C's
The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
The prize draw is free to enter and no payment is necessary.
All entries must be submitted by ‘liking’, following and tagging who you would like to bring on the Instagram and/or Facebook post (unlimited entries) By submitting your entry, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Entries will be void if an entry:
does not comply with these terms and conditions; or
are incomplete or illegible.
5. The opening date for entries is 11:00 am on Saturday 18th November 2023, the closing date of the prize draw is Midnight on Thursday 30th November 2023. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
6. allpay Limited accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Friday1st December (Draw Date).
8. The winner will receive up to a 3 course meal for two including a bottle of Tanner's champagne at Carriages Restaurant based on Whitestone Business Park.
9. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook/Instagram (using details provided at entry) on 1st December. If a winner does not respond to allpay Limited within 10 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and allpay Limited will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of allpay Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. allpay Limited must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation allpay Limited will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford HR1 3SE (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Allpay Limited firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, allpay Limited must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Allpay Limited reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. allpay Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the allpay Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, Allpay Limited will not be legally responsible to entrants for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Allpay Limited or to you at the time of entry to this prize draw or which are caused by a third party. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Allpay Limited's Privacy | Carriages Restaurant (carriageshereford.co.uk) See also condition 12 with regard to the announcement of winners.
17. If you want to contact us about this prize draw or have a complaint, you can reach us by email: email@example.com
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. allpay Limited of Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford HR1 3SE is the promoter of this competition.